Anti ligature TV enclosures.
Patient protection is the #1 factor for any mental health facility; this is why our anti ligature TV enclosure is specified by all the mental facilities across the USA.
What are anti ligature TV enclosures?
These anti ligature TV enclosures are usually a steel housing that prevents material being looped around the TV and wall mounting bracket, eliminating anti ligature opportunities. When mental health patients are admitted to a hospital, they are feeling vulnerable and confused and can become aggressive due to the unfamiliar environment. This is when they are most likely to self- harm, even though if the opportunity is there a mental health patient will always look for opportunities to self –harm, this is why designing a mental health facility usually falls to professional architects who specify the most relevant products.
Architects specify anti ligature TV enclosures.
ProEnc is one of the most specified anti ligature TV enclosure manufacturer specified by architects, as they have work exclusively with the Mental Health Department board to come up with a design that ticks all the boxes for the hospitals. This took a total of 18 months and now, ProEnc’s anti ligature TV enclosures are deploying in mental health facilities across the USA and Europe.
Apart from being specified by architects and having worked with the Federal Mental Health Department, the facts are:
• ProEnc are the only manufacture that uses a steel construction that is sloped on all 4 sides, this patent pending design is the main factor in preventing looping material around the protective housing.
• Viewing window is twice as thick as other manufacturers in the industry.
• The door locks are high security and cannot be picked! Other manufacturers use low cost cam locks that are easily opened.
• Hinges are concealed inside the housing, so the door has to be opened with the secure key to access the television.
• Internal TV mount supplied.
• Thermostatic cooling system to prevent the television overheating.
• Audio venting for sound bar in door, no other manufacturer provides this in a standard product!
• ProEnc have the largest protective housing range in the industry that protects television displays from 17” to 65”.
Another fact is, ProEnc has been manufacturing these housings for the past 5 years and supplied major health care providers and correctional facilities with their anti ligature TV enclosures.
What the housing protects from.
The protective TV housings protects the patients in many ways including; preventing them looping material around the housing to harm themselves, prevents access to the TV display itself, as these have been smashed on occasions and used as weapons on other patients and health care professionals.
If you require any assistance for a project, please contact ProEnc on (862) 234-5981 to discuss your anti ligature TV enclosures or visit our portfolio at http://lcdenclosuresolutions.com/anti-ligature-protection/anti-ligature-tv-enclosure/
LCD Enclosure Solutions USA
We are part of a manufacturing group that was established in 1983, we have developed products from protection against dust, fluid and physical attacks, this is what brought us into the digital signage arena.
We design and manufacturer numerous protective housings for:
- PCs & Computers
- Thin clients
Digital Signage Applications.
- Anti vandal LCD protection
- LED video walls
- Anti theft protection
Our solutions are used throughout the world, manufactured in a sister plant in Florida, we offer a turnkey solution. You can rest assure when you use us, you get a quality product at a cost effective price.
Digital signage enclosures.
In the past 4 years we have seen digital advertising grow so fast, but one problem has been how to provide a digital sign that is resilient to vandalism and theft, now there is a solution – our digital signage enclosure. These protective enclosures are designed to open by opened with the key, other units on the market are fitted with substandard locks that can be opened with items from a child’s pencil case! Frightening when you are investing thousands of dollars in the hardware, you need it protected.